- General Class, Hatha, Yin, Vinyasa or Ashtanga. For more details or to book a specific class, please contact us.
- Through its holistic approach, Yoga Therapy has an extraordinary healing power for both body and mind as it takes into consideration your entire physical, mental and emotional condition. It uses several mind-body tools and techniques drawn from virtually all styles and branches of yoga to promote the flow of vital force (prana). An understanding of one’s individual constitution, both physical and psychological, is essential for healing, so your routine (sadhana) of stretching and strengthening yoga postures, can be aligned with the yogic medicine of Ayurveda, breathing techniques, massage, life-style enhancement, as well as mental training.
- It is known to help prevent and manage conditions such as stress, anxiety, depression, migraine, insomnia, digestive disorder, hypertension, asthma, obesity, diabetes, heart problems, women health issues and different musculoskeletal disorder. The session last normally 60 min. The first session is normally longer (90 min).
- 60 or 90 minutes of therapeutic and relaxing massage. The aim of this massage is to reduce muscle tensions in the body to increase the circulation. All your body can regenerate with the abundance of oxygen and nutriment flowing. Some small stretches and tractions may be applied during the session.
- A Physiotherapy session should be taken after an injury such as an ankle, knee, shoulder, wrist, back or neck strain in order to recover full mobility and strength.
- Physiotherapy is also very good to rehabilitate shoulder, elbow, wrist or hip tendonitis and muscle spasm.
- If you have had long term back pain or neck pain related to disc herniation or any muscle tensions, physiotherapy can certainly improve your situation.
- People having degenerative disease such as Sclerotic plaques or consequences of cerebrovascular accident may benefit from Physiotherapy.
- The first session is normally a bit longer (60-90 min) to be able to evaluate and give some exercises at the end of the treatment. After, the sessions can be from 30 min to 60 min.
- Reiki is an energy healing technique that uses “hands-on” and also “hands-off” healing. This technique can assist in relieving or reducing pain and discomfort by balancing the body’s energy centers, more commonly known as the chakras. It is a natural process that supports relaxation and healing by removing blocks to the flow of energy in your body and facilitates balance and support on all levels. The session can be done with aromatherapy, Bowl Therapy and massage also.
- Reiki is known to help anxiety, stress, insomnia, Fatigue, Visceral Pain, musculoskeletal pain.
Other complementary therapy will be hosted on a regular basis others at some specific dates according to needs of the time and the availability of the therapists.